- ULTRASOUND (including Venous, Carotid, Renal, & Arterial dopplers)
- Click here to take you to a list of studies we perform
- Same day appointments available for your patients
- *Immediate stat patients always worked in
- Gateway accepts all insurances (except BCBS HMO) and are treated with in-network benefits
- *Also accepting Medicare, Medicaid, & Workers’ Compensation Plans
- Gateway obtains authorizations on referring physicians’ behalf, when permitted
Report Turnaround Time
- STAT reports provided < 1 hour
- ROUTINE reports provided < 4 hours
- Radiologists provide detailed, customized interpretations using Gateway’s Customized Information Form (CIF).
- Radiologists are fellowship trained, including sub-specialized Body Imaging, MSK, & Neuro radiologists.
- Radiologists are always on-site and available for immediate case discussion, questions, etc.
- Gateway is an IAC (Intersocietal Accreditation Commission) accredited facility
- R.B.M.A. – Gateway’s management team is part of Radiology Management Business Association
Other Services Offered
- Prior exam comparisons (Gateway will gather and compare all related patient priors)
- CD/Film delivery when needed
- Free transportation provided for qualified patients
- BUN/Creatinine blood results performed on-site