Gateway Response to COVID-19
In light of Covid-19 (Coronavirus), Gateway is providing the following information, for the benefit and safety of our patients.
Covid-19 Patients Not Permitted
- Patients with Covid-19 or exposure to Covid-19 will not be permitted.
- Diagnostic imaging is NOT for screening Covid-19 patients
- Gateway has implemented multiple, redundant screening protocols.
- Covid-19 Screenings
- Fever / Cough Screenings
- International Travel Screenings
Additional Safety Measures
- Sick Patients Masked: Any patient presenting symptoms of sickness will be required to wear a mask and quarantined from other patients.
- Patient Lobby: Seating has been modified per CDC guidelines for additional spacing between patients.
- Patient Car Waiting Option: After completion of paperwork, patients with mobile phones may wait in their vehicle and will be called when ready.
- Additional Cleaning Measures
- Complete facility sanitization every 2 hours throughout the day
- Pens/clipboards sanitized after every single patient usage
- Mandatory hand washing every 2 hours for all Gateway personnel
- Removal of all “high touch” items: magazines, coffee pods, etc.
- Additional hand sanitizers deployed throughout all facilities
It’s imperative that Gateway provides safe, clean facilities for our patients. We are exceeding CDC guidelines to ensure we deliver exactly that.